Serving with love.
Because we are about serving our community, a key component of Undivided Women is our partnership with local non-profits who are serving the needs of women. Our goal is to come alongside these non-profits and provide a safe bridge for women to connect and serve one another in love.
We believe as followers of Jesus Christ that we should serve our community. We have a unique ability to understand the plight of being a woman. We want to link arms with people serving in our community who are already ministering to women. Undivided Women will be partnering with non-profits and sharing ways you can impact the community through their organizations. We will also plan our own community service to touch the hearts of our local community. Join us in impacting the Wiregrass!
SERVICE PARTNERS & OPPORTUNITIES
Wiregrass Hope Group is a resource for extending hope and healing to individuals and families by offering practical assistance, addressing emotional needs, and encouraging spiritual growth. Through faith-based and secular programs Wiregrass Hope Group seeks to positively impact families throughout the Wiregrass community.
We have a pregnancy resource center, Christian counseling, CARE (a character education program for the schools), and a Fatherhood program. Our pregnancy resource center helps women in crisis pregnancy choose life and then offers a nine-session earn as you learn program. The soon to be mothers and fathers are taught parenting skills and helped in matters of faith and life by a Christian mentor.
Contact Amy Edge at 334-793-5433 for more information.
- Pray for mentors for the pregnancy resource center (men and women) and CARE presenters for our local schools.
- Pray for people’s hearts to be open to the message of Jesus Christ.
- Pray for our mentors and Christian counselors to have wisdom as they help people.
- Pregnancy Center Mentor
- Fatherhood Mentor
- CARE Program Presenter
- Office Worker
- Donate Monthly or Give Online
- Donate Baby Items (Presently need bath items and children's story Bibles)
- Pray for the safety of the women and children.
- Pray for someone to volunteer to teach life skill classes such as budgeting, family bonding.
- Pray for someone to prepare meals for approximately 30.
- Toiletry items for women
- Washcloths, towels and wipes
- Women's panties, slippers and socks
- Small notebooks/journals
Contact Margaret Kennedy for more information.
Want to get involved?
Contact us if you would like to volunteer with Undivided Women!