Undivided Women believes in the power of women uniting together to study the word of God, encourage one another, and help other women in need through Jesus Christ.
Our Statement of Faith defines the essential beliefs that guide the Ministry of Undivided Women:
- We believe in the Sovereignty of God, that He controls all that occurs in His world and in His Church. We believe that he reveals himself through the written Word, the Bible, and it is free from error and completely trustworthy.
- We believe that God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son and that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16 NIV). We believe that he was born of a virgin and lived a sinless life. He purchased redemption by His substitutionary atonement on the cross. Jesus bodily rose from the dead, ascended to the right hand of the Father and He will come again in power and glory.
- We believe the Triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, alone has existed from eternity past and in His wisdom decided to create the universe from nothing. We believe that every true believer in Jesus Christ is indwelt and empowered by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables believers to live a godly life and to perform good works.
- We believe that we are all sinners and are justified by faith alone. We believe that God is full of grace, love, and mercy and justification is totally due to God's grace and received by faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that at the Second Coming of Christ, the saved and the lost will be bodily resurrected and judged. The saved are resurrected to eternal life and the lost are resurrected to eternal condemnation.
- We believe that all believers are spiritually united in the Lord Jesus Christ. Every believer is a member of the Body of Christ.